Judo Canada will offer an online National Kata Judge certification for the Nage-no-kata on January 29, 2022 at 12:00 ET.
(A French version will also be available on February 5, 2022 at 9h30 ET.)
All candidates must be:
This online certification will consist of a
(i) Watching two recordings prior to the seminar:
· General to all kata: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x82o85f?playlist=x6etjc
· Specific to Nage-no-kata: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x82pp61?playlist=x6etjc
(ii) 90 minutes presentation on Zoom (link to be sent after the registration)
(iii) Exam on the Edbase website.
Each exam will contain 20 written questions. To be certified a candidate must have succeeded in a minimum number of questions:
– National A: a minimum of 16 questions out of 20
– National B: a minimum of 14 questions out of 20
– National C: a minimum of 12 questions out of 20
Results will be announced one week after the exam.
A candidate who obtains between 10 and 11 good answers will have the opportunity to do a complementary oral exam of 3 questions in order to be promoted National C.
We strongly advise to study the following document before taking the Exam: https://bit.ly/3uA8Mb2