VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY: Chair – Aboriginal and Territorial Affairs
REPORTS TO: Judo Canada Sport Coordinator
Member in good standing with Judo Canada
• Implement the Terms of Reference for the Aboriginal and Territorial Affairs Committee
• Convene and preside over meetings of the Committee
• Manage projects and budgets associated with the Committee
• Act as liaison between the Committee and Judo Canada
• Responsible for correspondence and communications on behalf of the Committee
• Report annually on the activities of the Committee to the President of Judo Canada
TERM and WORKLOAD:
This is a two year term with the possibility for renewal.
Meetings of the committee are facilitated through electronic and teleconference communication.
Excluding the travel load, the position also requires about 50 hours per year of administrative/coordinating work to support the projects and functions of the committee.
For info please contact: email@example.com