Athletes, coaches, parents,
Judo Canada is organizing the fourth edition of the national training centre Judo School 2019 at l’Institut National du Sport du Québec. This is a unique opportunity that would allow the selected athletes to experience training at the national training centre and benefit from the same surroundings as the national team.
This training camp is targeted for U16 and U18 who have participated in the Elite National Championships 2019 and/or the Open National Championship 2018 or 2019.
The NTC Judo School will take place from July 28th until the 3rd of August and will be run by Alexandre Emond, Olympian 2012 and National Training Centre Coach U18 / U21
The cost is 500$ per person and it includes:
- ACCOMMODATION FOR 6-NIGHT AT AUBERGE UNIVERSEL (ARRIVAL DATE IS SUNDAY, July 28th AT NIGHT/DEPARTURE IS SATURDAY, AUGUST 3rd IN THE MORNING- quadruple occupancy per room)
- NUTRITIOUS MEALS, FROM JULY 29th UNTIL AUGUST 2nd (ENVISAGE MONEY FOR A MEAL AT THE RESTAURANT)
- JUDO TRAINING
- VARIOUS WORKSHOPS: NUTRITION, SPORTS PSYCHOLOGY AND PHYSICAL PREPARATION
- LEISURE ACTIVITIES (TO BE DETERMINED)
- TRANSPORTATION FROM THE AIRPORT, TRAIN OR BUS STATION ON ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
*It is possible to participate in the Judo School training camp without lodging in the accommodation, the cost is 250$ for the week. (include, lunch, snacks and activities)
Among the received application, 16 athletes will be selected, 8 women and 8 men. The selected athletes will be contacted by email. The receiving of the payment will confirm your registration. The method of payment would be indicated in the email.
*Only the selected athletes will be contacted. The selection is on a first-come, first-served basis.
For your application to be evaluated you must fill out the registration form:
deadline is July 21, 2019.
For more information or any questions contact the high-performance manager Marie-Helene Chisholm firstname.lastname@example.org