u12 – u14 Ntc Discovery Training
Judo Canada will be hosting a NextGen Academy discovery training for children in the U12 and U14 groups. The training will be led by the national coaches and will have as a guest of honor Kelly Deguchi, multiple medalists in international tournaments. A great opportunity for young athletes to live an unforgettable experience.
– Eligible birth years: 2013 to 2010
– Must be a green belt or higher
– Athlete must have competed at the provincial level or equivalent
– All Canadian athletes must be members in good standing of Judo Canada
– Must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of the training ( a parent, a coach or a chaperone)
Friday – April 7 – 10:30am to 12:00pm
National Training Center (INS-Q- second floor)
4141 Pierre De Coubertin-INS-Q – Montréal, QC – H1V 3N7
Cost to attend the camp: Free
Deadline to submit your registration: March 31st 2023
For your application to be assessed, you must provide all the required information.
During the camp, athletes, coaches and chaperones will be required to fill out the INS-Q symptom form once a day (Max 4 hours and min 30 min before the first practice of the day): https://insqc.org/gds/c19Form.jsp?idFormType=2
For any questions, please contact Judo Canada High Performance Manager Marie-Hélène Chisholm : [email protected]