The first edition of the Judo Canada NextGen Academy will begin in January 2022. Judo Canada will select 25 athletes between 13 to 16 years old to provide them with a high-level training experience.
Where: The National Training Centre facilities at l’Institut National du Sport du Québec.
The Academy will offer 10 free judo trainings with high level coaches.
All athletes who complete the Academy program will receive a t-shirt, a Jukado gift certificate and an evaluation grid. This evaluation grid will be shared with the parents and coaches of the participant.
- The participant must be of the required age: from 13 to 16 years old
- The participant must be fully vaccinated (two shots) against Covid-19
- The participant must be green belt or higher
- The participant must have competed at the provincial level or must have the equivalent level
- The participant must be a member of Judo Canada
Sundays: 10:00 AM -12:00 AM
From January 23, 2022, to March 27, 2022
Judo Canada National Training Centre
4141 Pierre De Coubertin-INS-Q – Montreal, QC- H1V 3N7
For any questions, please contact Judo Canada High Performance Manager: Marie-Hélène Chisholm
In order for your application to be assessed, you must provide all the required information.
The number of places is limited. Athletes selected for the 2022 Judo Canada NextGen Academy will be contacted by email during the week of November 29th.
Deadline to submit your registration:
Friday, November 26, 2021, 5 p.m. EST