Job Offer: Promotion and Sport Development Project Officer—Summer job
Judo Canada is currently seeking a Promotion and Sport Development Project Officer (PSPO) to implement Judo Canada’s communication and events plan.
Support the implementation of Judo Canada’s sport development and event plans as requested by the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
The PSPO reports to the COO.
- Develop, write and promote informative and promotional content;
- Support the implementation of the Long Term Athlete Development model and related path;
- Contribute to the creation of new programs;
- Participate in the development of resources for clubs;
- Help the team in seeking and activate new sponsorships;
- Help the team in organizing events;
- Help the team in delivering the summer camp and launch day camps;
- Other tasks as required.
- Full-time student in a post-secondary institution: professional studies, college or university, preferably in a related field (communication, public relations, sport and recreation, etc.) during the previous school year and intend to return to school full-time in the next school year;
- 30 years old or younger on May 10, 2019;
- Practical experience related to the industry;
- High level of proficiency in French, oral and written;
- High level of proficiency in English, oral and written, is an asset;
- Proficiency with the required technological tools and Microsoft Office programs;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- Meticulous work and detail-oriented;
- Analyzing and problem-solving skills;
- Sound judgment and confidentiality;
- Knowledge of judo is required.
Start Date: May 20, 2019
Salary: based on experience
Type of employment: Full-time (35h/week) for 12 weeks.
Application deadline: May 6, 2019
The CMEO will be based in the National Office in Montreal, at 4141 Pierre-de-Coubertin.
A cover letter, including salary expectations, and resume should be emailed to [email protected].
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This position is supported by Employment and Social Development Canada.