It is important to read the following information carefully. Please note that sanitary measures can change at any time.
1. It will be necessary to take two covid test before departure. There will be days and hours to be respected to be in order with the requests of the IJF. The information will be communicated to you when the plane tickets are purchased.
2. There is no longer a mandatory quarantine at the hotel upon return to Canada.
3. There will no longer be a 14-day quarantine at home for people who have there 2 doses of vaccine.
4. Judo Canada requires that member travelling with Judo Canada be fully vaccinated (2 doses). You must provide me the proof.
5. If the event is cancelled or if an athlete contracts covid, they are responsible for all costs incurred.
6. You must have travel medical insurance that covers covid. If you do not take one with Judo Canada, you must provide me with a copy of your personal insurance.
7. All participants must stay at the official hotel of the event. All registrations and travel logistics will be done by Judo Canada. You will have to send your needs: travel date, departure airport, preferences, etc. to email@example.com
8. All the participants of any IJF event must follow the same protocol (being PCR tested before the event, upon arrival, during the event, wear a mask, wash hands, follow the bubble system, etc.) to protect and be protected, in the spirit of unity and solidarity which is in our community’s moral code.
9. Entering the bubble in Portugal- The event venues (hotels, sport hall, training hall etc.) will be classified as bubbles and to reduce risk a “bubble to bubble” concept will be used. People are NOT allowed to leave their bubble as contamination could occur endangering the safety of the event and the health of the participants. In addition to PCR-3 all participants will have an antigen test every three (3) days
10. Approximately cost
Plane ticket 1300 $ (price varies depending on the airport of departure)
Covid test 100 Euros / each
Antigen test – 35 Euros/ each
Hotel- full board- Single room 170 Euros per night – Twin room 135 Euros per night
Registration competitor- 175 Euros
EJU registration 20 euros
11. The balance will be charged on return from the trip.
*You will find at the end, the schedule of covid tests and the program of the competition.
You must complete your registration using the following link: https://judocanada.org/international-event-registration/
To be eligible, athletes must be members in good standing of Judo Canada and must not have any outstanding debts with Judo Canada or their Provincial Association. All applications must be approved by the provincial association of the applicant.
If you have questions, you can contact by EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Testing covid schedule: